Here's an easy recipe for the peeps who need to save the dolla dolla billz, y'all. Baked Chicken Drumsticks with Spices & Trader Joes Country Potatoes
- chicken drumsticks - onion - brussel sprouts - garlic - olive oil - salt - pepper - garlic powder - Trader Joes Country Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pat dry chicken drumsticks and lay out flat (without them touching each other) on a baking pan that's been drizzled with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Chop onions, cut brussel sprouts and garlic in half, & place in a bowl with olive oil and mix.
- Lay out chopped onions, garlic, and brussel sprouts on pan and place them around the chicken drumsticks.
- Bake for half an hour then remove and flip over the drumsticks. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake for 40 more minutes.
This is one of my favorite Trader Joes frozen eats. You can easily just place it over a pan for 5-7 minutes
Once it's all done, serve with rice, salad, or whatever you fancy.